Monday 1 August 2016

Cards for boys!

As you may have read on my previous posts, I've had great fun catching up with some card-making recently, and after yesterday's fabulous finds during the The Great Clearout, I decided to make a birthday card that would be suitable for a chap.  I always find boys cards tricky, because I want to cover everything in butterflies and shabby chic!  Using lots of black card (I found a lifetime's supply in the Clearout!) and the Typeset designer paper series from Stampin' Up, along with their Traveler stamp set, I created the cards below, having been inspired by something similar on the amazing Pinterest!  I do have a 'Things I've Made' board on Pinterest, if you would like to have a peek, use the link on the right under 'Check me out'.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog xx